
I need the inspiration to wrte my assignment for note-taking of Language and Culture course. So this afternoon I decided to ride my scooter to head to the South of Kaohsiung city. I think that watch aircraft taking off and landing would be fresh to me. This weekend I went alone. Next I ordered a cup of mocha milk with a piece of tiramisu cake.

And I watched several airplanse landing and taking off. Perhaps this also corresponds my mood now.

My Mom asked me whether I told to my classmates about my decision in winter break, I still not tell them. But I just want to sure the fact and then I would inform them in middle January. Anyway, this afternoon was very hot, I felt that the Santa Claus stayed in summer christmas.

After this afternoon, I found that I would like to collect the aircraft models. No wonder one of my good friends chose to fly to the U.S to make a thorough study of the aerospace engineering field.

I cannot figure out why I love to appreciate the different kinds of architecture and draw it on drawing. Only the inner desire? or this is the lifetimes persistent? Anyway, I photographed many photos this afternoon, but I chose the more photos related with architecture to show. The next 2 photos made me feel that I took the time machine to went around 1 centary, I felt familiar when I saw that.


You can
click it to see more photos.
You take lovely pictures! ^-^ Pretty view on the airport as well.
ReplyDeleteMocha milk? What does that taste like? Tiramisu is sooo delicious!
Did you get the inspiration you wanted?
mocha is a kind of flavor in Japan, I don't know how to express the taste, but you could try in the future
ReplyDeleteyup, so I wrote a lot on my assignment, ha