
This weekend I hoped to enjoy my weekend time, so I checked the location of the floral exhibition then went with my Mom there.

And my Mom was happy to photograph by my Witte camera.

Actually I get along with my Mom better than I was in senior high. I just wanted to be more independent and freedom, yet now I changed my mind. Perhaps I changed my thought after my Mom told me what if she didn't marry and gave a birth to me, she would be boring now.

My Mom really loves the flowers, she always says that flowers make people happy. In addition, flower in chinois pronunciation is similiar with the fortune.

And our people really like to take out with dogs. You can see the photo what I photographed.


Recently Asia has the serious problems for inflation. I am lucky that our inflation controls well so far.
What is your mother's favorite flower?
ReplyDeletewell, she likes the flowers in red or yellow
ReplyDelete