2010-11-19

On the way to Saitama

Actually I finished the letter for my Japanese penpal faster than Algerian penpal, yet this week my room was in messy, I lost the finished letter in my room. Finally today I found it, and I wrote down the address and name then sent it. I guess she would receive the letter before next Tuesday. It's really great that Japan is closer to Taiwan. As for the letter from Taiwan to Algeria must take 1 month to arrive. And the letter from Algeria to Taiwan must take 3 weeks.
The letter I sent for is a Japanese girl who majors in German. Basically Japanese admire German cultre very much, the brands from German also sell well in Japan. The difference between Taiwanese, our people seldom crazy for German culture, but the rich peopl love to buy German goods. Even though German brands are like their spirit of low-key, our rich still can find their goods to buy. On the contrary, the goods from the USA and France are popular and well-known in Taiwan.
I found it is interesting to exchange the letter with different countries, because different people have the different ways to elaborate the letter. And she uses the diary style to write the letter. As for me, I like the graphics more than text. And our smile culture has been integrated into the letter.
I know that there is a thought for Dutch, full of courtesy and full of craft. Yet our people have the simple mind. I think that there is no garden without its weeds, so I think it's culture difference. Since our people are too enthusiasm and easy to trust the people, we used to be cheat many times. I modified my personality because of the lessons of history. I will observe each other's culture differences and sincerity to give back, but I agree that the saying "More pay, fewer complaints" from our elder.

I think this weekend I need to spend the time replying the letters. Sorry that I cannot add more pen pals now. There was a TW net pal told me to add her Polish pal as pen pal; however, I suggested her try to introduce Taiwan as she could. I believe she can do it, don't think I am super, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment