2010-11-21

Gardening Exhibition

Last week my Mom went with me to the floral exhibition, and she was very happy to see those melons and plants, therefore we decided to go to there once again yesterday morning. And then we saw those melons grown up and the new is we found the corn.Moreover, this time I want to find the place which reveals the gardening works. Of course, my Mom was very happy to take lots of the photos.
If you want to see more, you can click here to see. And next photo is wax gourd, it cooked with water then becomes a kind of sweet drink.
After that, my Mom and I went to buy some food, among those food I would like to introduce the seaweeds especially, it tasts really great.
Finally we were on the way home, because the afternoon we decided to listen to the Hakka singers in the council for Hakka affairs. But the photos were not good, then I think we would go to there next week and take the photos.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful gardens! :D The first photo is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope one day I could have a green thumb, hehe

    ReplyDelete