2010-11-14

Banana Story House and Pier

The history of banana trade linked up the relationship between Japan and Taiwan. Moreover, I am interested in green economy. So I would like to know the trade history of different plants. Last time one of my Dutch friend got cold. And then I found the international trade history of brown sugar started from Taiwan. In addition, the Dutch came to Taiwan to sell the brown sugar from over the world. It shocked me. I have thought to buy brown sugar to send to her, yet she cannot give me her address. Anyway, it is okay.
The second photo is the whole banana pier, and I have drew that for my another Dutch friend.
In the following, you can see the works that children painted the impression of the banana pier.

It's the story place, you can listen to the story of banana trade in Taiwan. But because I came here too early, therefore there were no people here.
Later, I think I would go out with my Mom for the fruits exhibition in my city.

No comments:

Post a Comment