2010-11-14
Good Morning Fisherman's Wharf
What another good day is! This morning is a cloudy day, and I got up early. Therefore I decided to breath the fresh air in my city. I like to watch the ships, to smell the scent of the sea, and hear the wind alone.
My friends most like the airplanes, but I don't know why that I love sea more than sky. Perhaps I would associate that I fall down from the high sky.
In my childhood, I had many toys. For example, I have counted that I have more than 300 dolls, whatever small or big dolls. Besides that, I also have many toy cars. I also bought the toy series to pretend a doctor or police officer. Also the building blocks to build the castle or the things I created. There are rarely the human beings but the animals, cars, ships and buildings in my world. The only regret in my childhood was that my Mom always told me my father remodeled her house to be smaller and bad, therefore she could not buy the things I like for me. About my Mom, she is strict to me; however, she is also very generous. Moreover, her love is deep so.
I suddenly thought that my Mom also loves the ships more than air crafts, so perhaps I inherite from her preferences.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment