2010-11-18

Late letter to Algeria

The above photo is the letter I got from Asma who lives in Algeria. All I can say is sorry that I reply too late for my Algerian friend, I know how much she looks forward to my letter in reply. And she spends the effort more and more, I am moved.
When I saw the envelope she printed by printer, it made me want to use my colorful envelope, and in Asia which have the closer relationship with ancient chine would know this year is "tiger year". I just reminded it while I saw the ruler she gave me with lion icon. My Mom said it is cute like a cat, not fierce like a tiger.
And you would see Algeria flag in the right, and Taiwan's flag in the left. Actually I always think it is fake flag. It's just my personal opinion, just ignore me.
In addition, she told me finally she majored in politics at the university, and she asked me that she wanted to know more about Taiwan. I have asked her what field would she love to know first? She chose the culture first. It's not easy to introduce all, also I cannot just show the texts or pictures only, therefore I spent more time to edit the content and make the booklet. Anyway, I hope she would enjoy reading it.
A beautifl island, thy name is formosa Taiwan. And the first map made by Dutch.

No comments:

Post a Comment