About my life, I think I am being tired in Taiwan. All I can say to my aunt is Buddha bless her. Her physical and mental condition is from bad to worse. I have told my Mom stop complaining the things of the past, just let the bygones to be bygones, otherwise, what you will attract when you say with the law of attraction. So my Mom every day talks to herself a sentence "contribute with bliss, and endure without complaints", which was spoken by a great nun in Taiwan.
There are many factors lead my aunt to have the exceptional circumstances. But most important part is that my aunt is used to get into a blind alley. She cannot have a happy day. It made me think of a story related with Earth Store Bodhisattva. He said he would save the poor in the underworld (hell) as long as the poor could speak out the pronunciation "ha"; however, he forgot one thing that the poor are always angry and sad, they could not laugh, in this way, they always could not speak out "ha".
This time no one could disrupt my life plan. What if my aunt really needs to go to surgery, then just do it. I told to my Mom that the only thing I could do is to arm her upstairs and downstairs. We are not professional caregivers, besides that, that we need to cut our coat according to our clothes. We have tried best to treat her with patience. I think my aunt should be glad that my Mom is not her Mom, what if my brother and I did the same things like her, then we would be beaten by my Mom.
Whatever, I want to leave Taiwan in winter. No, she cannot delay my life plan. She can't.
No comments:
Post a Comment