2010-11-04

[Supplement]KH's Steel Temperature

I like the last year's slogan for steel and iron sculpture festival, that is─ how high is the temperature of steel in a city, how much enthusiasm of the citizen there. I've always been a sentimental person. The slogan talked over me to care for our sunset industries. And I always think the new ideas for our sunset industries in transition. What if you open my heart one day, you would find that each page is full of Taiwan. Just such as some people want to do well in mathematics, therefore they need to fall into love with mathematics. It's a common kind of thinking here. But I seldom mention to the historical and political things to my students. I think they are too little to know the pain of history. What if they ask me the related questions, I would like to skip the questions. However, I would like to make my students forget the hatred and broaden their horizons.
Every time I look at the art, I am very pleased. Because the city keeps transforming, also I see the endless supply of vitality.
I have observed the night sky every night, actually the night sky has many colors. It is not always black. Moreover, I like to stare at the stars. I think it is a communication without speaking.
Last picture is interesting, it is a door. Besides that, the door is also a chinois character , which means for door.

No comments:

Post a Comment