2010-11-15

The Floral Exhibition III

When I entered into the fruit garden, I was impressed and touched. It made me think of our farmers and traditional rurals. Also I would think of the buffalo. I seldom eat the beef, because when I saw the beef I would think of the buffalo till the land with farmers, yet today the beef which not killed by buffalo, I still feel guilty when I eat the beef. Last time, my classmates told me that chicken also need to wake up human beings in traditional rural. I think I would eat less chicken meat.
In addition, I would recall the memory of childhood. My grandma (mother side)'s home also the same kind of melon shoring. I remembered once rainny night I found a snail and kept it for a while.
Reaping is a kind of moving. I feel sorry that our government always has the American value in economic field, therefore they don't take care well in farmers and labors.
My Mom and I met a woman here, she told to us what if her home has the same kind of shoring, it would be great to see the green plants every day. I seriously thought the sentence, what I want to learn the agronomy and botany just in order to meet the extraordinary achievement.
Next, I thought of my Dad again. I wanted to try a new way to get along with him. After all, he is my Dad, and he just doesn't how to express his love for me.
This is a happy way. In here, I found many amazing things and thought of many words from the elder, they taught me lots of philosophy of life. And I also reminded my teacher had taught us how to plant the vegetable or melons when I was 7 in the elementary school. The simple world but happy.
Looked at the fruitful melons and plants, my heart is filled with joy. But I don't know how to express my joy into the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment