2010-11-09

Election of five cities

This month has a big election on 27th in Taiwan, that is an election of five cities from the city major to the head of a neighborhood of 25 families (in New York calls it boro president, or you also can call it neighborhood manager). Moreover, we need to electe to 66 councillors. As for my city, I have thought for a long while, finally I decide to elect the incumbent mayor, Chen Chu. She is not beautiful, even I have seen many bad words to describe her outward appearance from chine people. Whatever they blamed my city major, now she is very welcome in my city from the Old to Young. I think she is smart to make citizens to find the city honor. Even though she has something imperfect, I think I could accept that after compared other 2 candidates.

Not only she made our citizens feel the city honor, but also she used one of role from a Japanese anime わたしんち to call her. It made citizens feel our city major is benevolent, she is like a mother in the city, and every citizen is a member of the family.

I personally believe that women politicians have such a soft charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment