I still need to wait for something from the company sending to me, like the 16G memory card, rechargeable battery pack and a camera backpack. Also I want to appreciate my mom, this time I invested 51%, the remaining of amount sponsored by her. She is really kind to me. Since she is a scorpio, that's why I have the better impression on scorpio.
Today I am very happy, because I could take the photos for the night sky clearly. Sooner or later I will buy astronomical telescope to watch and photograph the stars.
Today I am very happy, because I could take the photos for the night sky clearly. Sooner or later I will buy astronomical telescope to watch and photograph the stars.
Looks good! Do you often go out to photograph things? What kind of things do you like to 'shoot' the most?
ReplyDeletewell, I like to shoot many things in my life, sometimes the food I eat, sometimes the animals I see or the beautiful scenes I watch. How about you?
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! you got it ;)
ReplyDeletenm... I just want to tell you
that i wrote my first article..:P