I read an article just now, it talked me into going to love myself more.
Because it was written in Chinese, and I just try my best to translate in English.
(By Duo Duo)
You can grow an apple tree for your beloved, yet you are lazy to press a cup of apple juice for yourself.
You would like to take your beloved traveling around the world, yet you never arranged a journey for yourself alone.
However, dear. There is only a person to be with you forever. That is you. Who is more important than your own? Why don't you treat you as same well as your beloved?
So, to promise yourself, every day you have to do something for yourself.
Perhaps to buy a bouquet of beautiful flowers makes you happy.
Perhaps to hang a string of wind chimes in front window makes you listen to the tinkle of bells.
Then, don't wait, start from today on.
For my darling, love yourself is a commitment. A decision is worth to do now.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Original text ◎朵朵
你可以為心愛的人種一棵蘋果樹,卻往往懶得為自己榨一杯蘋果汁。
你願意帶心愛的人到天涯海角,卻沒什麼動力為自己安排一場一個人的旅行。
但是親愛的,唯一能永遠和你在一起的只有你自己,有誰是比你自己更重要的?你怎能不好好對待自己,就像對待心愛的人一樣?
所以,答應自己,每天都要為自己做一件事情。
或許是為自己買一束美麗的花朵,讓自己有芬芳的心情。
或許是為自己在窗前懸掛一串風鈴,讓自己有悅耳的鈴聲可聽。
那麼,別等待了,就從今天開始吧。
因為親愛的,愛自己是一個承諾,一個值得當下立刻行動的決定。
After I read the article, I think of a sentence by a freind to give me. She cannot figure out why I always have so much love to give others. She advised me to love myself more.
beautiful article! And they're completely right. ^-^
ReplyDelete