2010-10-19

Origins Skin Care

I really need to control the expenses this month, because I spent a lot. I only bought the facial cleansing foam, facial scrub and moisturizing lotion. Others are the sample that the seller gave me for free gifts.

Actually I seldom go shopping or buying a lot of staff in the normal time. In addition, I seldom do online shopping. I will search the things I want to buy and check the consumer evaluation and the weak points. Next I boycott the brands from 2 countries, as long as the brands or products are made from 2 countries, I would not consider to buy, only except the cell phone. Last night I talked with a TW net pal from the interpals, and she proposed creating a local mobile phone brand with our first letter of the name, then it would be S&W. I laughed for a while. This is really a genius idea, yet just the joking.

My Belgium friend had chatted with me and asked me why I rarely do the online shopping, it would be more cheaper. I think that I don't desire for consumption in particular. To me, I only buy what I need, not want. Perhaps some people don't think that DSLR camera is a necessity but a luxury, still I need a DSLR camera every day. Also don't you think that DSLR is not consumables? You don't need to buy that every 2 years because the case of broken. I think it's worth to buy for the collection as a lifetime. Besides this kind of consumption values, even I boycott the staff from those 2 countries, it's okay. Because their staff have the bad quality. And that friend told me if I boycott the staff from one of countries and just buy the brand and quality I think, it would miss many products. However, as a consumer, I think I have a right for buying things which make me happy. What if I buy the things but unhappy, why do I need to buy?

No comments:

Post a Comment