2010-10-06

I went to see the doctor

Finally I decided to go to see the doctor. I don't have a fever, running nose and stuffy, just I got sore throat and then cough. I thought and thought, then I think I should go to see the doctor to know why. And the doctor talk to me that my throat is swollen caused by a cold. I just need to take the medicines and would recover soon.

I don't know how did the journalists know my uncle's death, and since last night they kept calling my family to arrange an interview time. Damn, forgive me speaking rudely. I really think that Taiwan's news and media are too free, it resulted Taiwan in chaotic state.

Besides the journalists' call, I think today I am happy, my another Dutch friend told me that I could pet and play with her cat if I go to the Netherlands. I am curious with one thing, so far I have 2 Dutch friends, and I feel Dutch are passionate for me unlike my TW's friends image or others' image. And I heard from Linda and Anneke's Dutch pronunciation, I don't feel it would be noisy to talk with. Whether I got the wrong information or the special situation I encountered?

4 comments:

  1. I hope you'll get better soon! Beterschap! ^-^
    You mean my language isn't noisy (or did I interpret it wrong)? Hmm.. I guess so

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, some people tell me that Dutch talk each other is very noisy..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. some can talk loud. I personally don't like to shout... It hurts my ears. But if you compair it to Turkey and Brazil; those people shout a lot, and sometimes I even wonder if they can talk on a normal tone... So the Dutch are less noisy then they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw~ I got it now. It was nothing..XD

    ReplyDelete