2010-10-11

Taiwan's money education

About the difference between Taiwan and other Asia countries in marriage concept, it's because our girls have the peculiar conception of personal finance. Our university students don't study hard as Western, but for these 4 years, you can start to learn how to invest and manage your financial position. Around 90% university students have the part time job, and around 20% university students have bought the stock or funds. And the richer university students start to invest in real estates; however, it is around 1-2%. Also the parents would like to let children learn how to invest, therefore sometimes they give children a fund. Some youngsters think traveling is worth to invest in the memory of their lives. Some want to improve the international perspective then use the fund for study abroad in the future. And some use it for investing funds, stock, real estate, currency, bonds and futures. Also there are some youngsters prefer to do the own business. You can say that you dislike the economic, but you may not dislike the money in your life.
In this way, more than half of our girls could have 25,000 Euro deposit around 30-years-old. Around 20-25% girls have their own apartment with hosing loans. And as for the males, mostly still cannot own the apartment. They prefer to spend money on the cars, motorcycles kind of consumables. Moreover, they need to date with girls and spend a lot. So what if they can marry with a Taiwaner girl later, they would reduce many expenses and start to be richer than before. Yet now there are more and more foreign wives from Southeast Asian countries.
I have discussed with my friend who works in Chine why our men have the highest proportion of extra-marital affairs, but why not Chinois? She told me because most Chinois girls don't work for family, they rely on men support, and the men need to work hard to support himself, wife and a kid. It's hard to live and work all day, that's why they don't have enough money and time for extramarital affairs, otherwise what if our men cannot support the family expenses, our women would help them and at last they might have enough money and time for extramarital affairs or caused by they are irresponsible for family.
The summary is our female's problem, but I would not like to change myself because of marriage. I would prefer to give my children best just like my mother gives me. A decade ago, I remembered there was a friend told me that she would not get marry, but she considers to have her own child. The concept shocked me at that time, but now I look myself, I think my concept is more special. Since it's not very fast to
solidify my would as long as I get hurt, therefore I would not consider to be pregnancy. What if I lose a lot of blood, then I would be dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment