2010-10-24

Steel & Iron Sculpture Festival

This afternoon I went out with my Mom for the new exhibition of Steel and Iron Sculpture Festival in my city. Because we are a harbor city, therefore, there are many terminals and containers here. Now my major is trying hard in culture and art field, she wants to make the city green and show the marine culture. As a passionate citizen, of course my Mom and I would like to participate in the activities of the city. I enjoy the leisure afternoon time strolling in the Pier-2 Art Center. The sunset is beautiful and warm to shine on my body. Because there are too many people, I decide to take the more photos in another day. And I think it's best to take the photos in early morning.
Also, I am excited with the cultural exhibition of Taiwan temples, perhaps I would spend more time translating and learning how to introduce the temples in Taiwan, yet I would be glad to learn how to introduce our culture. Temple is an integral part of our lives, the density of Taiwan's temples is even higher than the density of the church in Europe. You can say this is superstition, religious or different views.

No comments:

Post a Comment