2010-10-13

Head to Holland

Finally I delivered the letter to Holland for Linda. And this time it's registered parcel, she would sign and get that. Because Linda drew a kind of national custom to me, I feel so happy and it's good for culture exchange. I chatted with my friends, actually I already have a subjective view, I know it's not good for that, yet I favor in Holland. I know that French know our people most, but I have given up finding a French pen pal. So far I think it's enough to make me care about different views over the world. Because we have many species, and one of them is bird. We have around 450 kinds of birds, it is not a large number just we have the 1/20 birds species in the world. I especially like the blue birds with orange feather. So this time I try a new topic to draw our birds.
About the culture exchange, I think of our lanyu island, which also calls the Orchid Island, it's a kind of tradition for Tao people to build a boat like I draw. And the flyingfish is a symbol of spirit and its special culture. Have you seen the fish has the wings? Even Japan also has this kind of flyingfish, they don't have this kind of culture for flyingfish. Anyway I hope the letter would arrive to Henlego quickly.

4 comments:

  1. Aaw! I can't wait to receive it! :D You really made a huge project out of this ^^ haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, because you make me want to show you see more, if I could send your famous night market food, it would be perfect..lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D whahahah! That would be nice, but I doubt the food will stay good during the flight to NL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, you are right, so I have chatted with our people what kind of food could send in the package and keep fresh^^

    ReplyDelete