2010-10-11

The value of Asian v.s Taiwan

Yesterday was my Thai friend Roxy's birthday, I remembered that and just said happy birthday to her, and she was very touched then said I am a good friend. Actually I found that Thai people are also sweet like Taiwanese for this kind of things. So after I knew some Western men's thought for Thai girls, I feel painful for Thai girls, because our girls also want to find a true love with romantic. However, it becomes to the impression of easy girls or more bad description. In addition to these things, I am wondering why the male blood line of the Taiwan and Thailand are close, but not for female line? Yet I cannot find any Asian girls' value is close to Taiwan as Thailand.
Tonight a friend asked me whether I have the problem with marriage, because she majors in Chinois and as she knows, Chinois girls have to marry in early age. For example, 18-years-old girls in there are not young for marriage, yet if they study the university then 22-years-old is old for marriage in there. Even Japan is a western country in Asia, their girls also get marry around 25-27. Only our people have different situation. If you say that you don't want to get marry, you don't need to bear the social pressure. Parents seldom ask children for marriage, perhaps just ask for the boys, because some still have the concept of procreation. As for the girls, 99% parents would not force daughters marry in their life. Why? Aha, it's a long long story. The several days ago, I went to the bookstore to read a book, I found a new point from an American. He said that the high divorce rate in Asia is a symbol of economic growth. And I need to add that the highest divorce rate is in Taiwan. I used to think why our girls are so strange, yet since I read that book, I accepted that point. He is right. Asian women had to marry in the past because there is no earning capacity of the economy. But what if one day the women are high educated, high paid and also looking younger than men, and men still not improve faster. Why need to have a marriage? And what if you use your own money to raise the children, the children's family name is not in yours, why need to have a marriage? Our girls have a character, we are caring in many things also love children too much. About the love concept, we are picky even in the spirit field. 100% Taiwanese businessmen go to Chine for business and have the extramarital affair, but if you know more than 90% funds are from the wives, you would hate it. I have many TW friends whose father went to Chine and had the extramarital affair. It's normal, I don't want to have more comments.
Therefore now we have many new concepts for women, like to do the volunteer to the India, Nepal or Africa kind of areas. I have heard other religions' saying that is a sin for not married. Yet Buddha didn't say it's sin for single men or women. In contrast, this is a blessing for several lifetimes if you decided to be a Buddhist monk or nun. Besides that, some women choose a handsome guy for flirting. But it is fewer, because we have our moral values. I hope tomorrow I have more free time, then I would analysis the Taiwaner concept of money. Sometimes I really hope we can have more people study in the Israel to import their well education of concepts. In this way, we would not be threaten anymore. In fact, 10th is recognized for our national day, yet I don't think so. Because on that day Taiwan was a part of Japan not Chine. It's so complicated. Anyway, tonight I didn't watch the fireworks show.

1 comment:

  1. Good disciption of the present state of love and marriage. But it's a sad one as well.. People don't dare to put too much effort in love and give up so easily. I hope the women wil still consider marriage after all!

    ReplyDelete