2010-10-16

An old trick of America

Sure enough, as I had expected that American would make the currency war to spread to Asia. On the surface chine is smart to transfer the US debt to Japan. That's why now Japanese yen strengthens yet the stock and the economic situation has no improvement. Since summer, I have thought which should I buy, USD or Euro. At last, I chose USD. This week I opend the new account for foreign currency deposits. Hot money continues to flee Taiwan. I also cannot predict when the lowest point occurs to buy, therefore I need to buy in batches and hope the hot money bypass Taiwan.
This is an old trick of America. They used the same way to make a lost decade for Japan before. However, I trust our central banker, Fai-Nan Perng. This year he also won the World's Top Central Bankers on Global Finance Magazine, also he has got A in 2000, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, and 2009. So far he won the maximum of A.
I would like to confirm my speculation on the end of the year. In addition, I am happy to know that our students could get the Israel's university scholarships as long as we learn Hebrew. Jews designed the financial game in the world, I wonder to know more and perhaps our people could bring new wisdom and ancient civilization in Taiwan.

No comments:

Post a Comment