2010-10-02

New Pair Of Shoes

My pupil's father told me that my pupil had a fever last night, therefore we delayed to tomorrow for class. In this way this afternoon I could have the time for buying a new pair of shoes. I have thought of the brand of Adidas, yet I focus on the comfort first then the appearance. That's why I cannot support the German brand in sport shoes. I am sorry for that. And then I just looked for Nike. Originally I want to buy a pair for Nike Air Max series; however, I dislike the bright pink color on my shoes. I hope one day Taiwan can have a good brand of sport shoes, I would not hesitate to buy. At last, I chose the New Balance.
So far, my weight loss program is going well. The second phase of the project is for sport. I plan to walk at morning for 1 hour 3 times a week, that's why I need to buy a new pair of running shoes. It would let me keep walking. In addition, I think it would make me healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Nice shoes ;) and doing good!

    I should start sporting too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, but don't you usually stand for your job? and how was your weekend?

    ReplyDelete