2011-02-24

On Asian New Year Day

Oh I forgot to mention that I use my chinois last name to be my English name there, because I have done fortune-telling that would make me peace and good in the trip. You can say I am superstition or I am a coward; whatever, I will not deny that, because I am super afraid of death. What if this time I didn't prepare well, I would involve in something bad because of my schoolmates, and I really hate some poeple do nothing but crying. I hate that! Also, it proves that Taiwan had very good order than Western society, I cannot believe that night life is danger before I go out of Taiwan.
My schoolmates are kind heart, but they are lack of principle and efficiency. It's a universal character of Taiwaner. We are lack of this field's education, and we always seemed to not remember from the history lessons. So on that New Year's Eve, the only best thing is that I ate big dinner there.
Chicken meat, that is our Taiwan popular food, but in New Zealand, I found their chicken meat are not popular.
And I felt my heart was bleeding, because that church belongs to all chinois speakers, and Taiwanese spent a lot to immigrant to New Zealand. They felt very lonely when they moved to there, therefore they donated and shared the money and food to other chinois speakers for the church. But why they need to immigrant out of Taiwan? For clean air? Escape from the politics problems? And then use money to make friends in new places? Basically our Taiwaner bring more than 500 thousands USD to immigrant to Canada, Australia and New Zealand kind of countries. And the richest would bring more to Japan. But why don't change Taiwan's politics situation? Why we should give way again and again?
And the reason I said that my schoolmates are lack of principle is because she told us that we would go home around 8:00 P.M., yet until I went home on that day was already 10:00 P.M., it's not very polite that we got home late and didn't inform our homestay boarding. And she invited me anotherday to have B.B.Q. in Taiwanese church member's home. I could feel our Taiwaner's warm-hearted and they also want to give us a drive. But I had to do many things, every day I only sleep 5 hours in New Zealand, I could not join these kind of activities. Can you believe that I went home around 10:00 P.M. and I still needed to make the New Year's cards for my all teachers in New Zealand? I made 10 cards, there are 5 cards for teachers in New Zealand, of course I have to give our Taiwanese teacher for one, and one is for my roommate, another one is for my homestay boarding, rest two cards I gave to my Taiwanese friend and my Japanese neighbor.
You can say I don't need to do that, but I want to introduce our Taiwan culture. And then I still need to check more tourist information on the website, on that day I slept around 2:00 A.M., but I had to get up 5:30 A.M. because of shower time. At that time, I almost wanted to kill that schoolmate because she didn't know how many things I needed to finish at night. Also, before she wasted my 2 days because she got lost.
Of course, I think I am right, because my homestay boarding never recieved an Asian New Year card before, even she had met chinois students. I also explained that the picture is also a chinois character to stand for rabbit. And the reverse side, I chose our aboriginal art to introduce. She felt awesome. About my other kiwi teachers, they also can know our culture and feel warm through the cards. Moreover, my Japanese neighbor Mai also know more Taiwan's culture, I gave her our 1 NT dollar and told to her meaning. Since then, she is more interested in our culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment