During I stayed in New Zealand, my Mom really worried about the hot money in Taiwan. She asked me why our currency rose up fiercely, I just could pray that our president of central bank, Fai-Nan Perng would defeat at that time. Fortunatelly, he succeeded to turn the tide since I went back to Taiwan.
So far, our people really worry about the serious inflation from chine, Korea and other Asian countries to spread to Taiwan. I can bet in this month we don't have the serious inflation. Every time I watch the news, I really want to tell chine government that you did the wrong policy to deal with currency problem, yet I would think of those tragic death of Taiwanese businessmen in chine, I would rather keep silent. I think I should spend more time on studying Viet and Japanese not comment their policies.
Also our experts think USD will defeat the EUD, but I support Germany and France. Keep fighting.
No comments:
Post a Comment