2011-02-21

First day out of Taiwan

I went back to Taiwan and my Mom asked me how many postcards I sent back to myself. She is smart that I used to send the postcards for several days in one time. Of course my Mom laughed at me because of postcards. I sent the postcard since the first day I left for Taiwan. It was 25th January, and we had to transfer via Australia to New Zealand. On that day, I was in Brisbane airport which is located in Australia. Our flight delayed 5 hours, all of us felt tired at that time.
And the second postcard I wrote is the Kangaroo as follow. It's Australian aboriginal art.
When I stayed here, I really wanted to see one of my friend, she studied in Brisbane for 5 years. As for my cousin lived in Sydney, it's too far to see her. After I stayed in New Zealand, I think the sky of Australia is more blue than New Zealand. Mostly New Zealand's sky is grey blue, only the noontime you can see the azure blue sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment