Just now I did my first time for backpackers. Thanks to my homestay's boarding. She was so kind to me. I feel I am a rover of city. So tomorrow night I will head to Auckland and see their sky tower at night. It's unbelievable.
Today I had a wonderful day. I ate a great lunch and saw the kiwi birds. On the bus, I discussed with my other 2 schoolmates about shopping behaviour of Japanese students group. We cannot believe that they go shopping every day then still enjoy shopping. P.S. Chinois also love shopping.
One of Japanese students said every one loves shopping, yet she didn't know that our group didn't go shopping. As for Chillian students love dancing clubs and drinking alcohol. I asked my schoolmate, "how do you think of shopping?" They replied to me that every one loves shopping, but it would cost lots of money. Also, New Zealand is not a good place for shopping, what if they stay in Hong Kong or other countries, they would go shopping. However, they go shopping not often. Because they don't think that shopping can bring the happy to them.
No comments:
Post a Comment