Most students think they need to take many photos and the photos should have their face and pose to show they have been there. For me, I prefer to send a postcard to myself. I can write down my feeling or just a journal. The postmark and the date stamp also can prove that you have been there. Also, I feel that I am a flâneur when I depart from Taiwan. So I want to send the postcard which is named of the love and missing to Taiwan. I feel like I am a sailor who parked at the harbour to take a rest; however, the sailor is still missing that little island.
2011-02-22
At Auckland Airport
Until we arrived at the Auckland Airport in New Zealand, it was very late around 11:00 P.M. And our teacher had to check our inn with airplane company. All of our students had to wait, as for me, I still went to the shop to buy a postcard to write quickly.
Most students think they need to take many photos and the photos should have their face and pose to show they have been there. For me, I prefer to send a postcard to myself. I can write down my feeling or just a journal. The postmark and the date stamp also can prove that you have been there. Also, I feel that I am a flâneur when I depart from Taiwan. So I want to send the postcard which is named of the love and missing to Taiwan. I feel like I am a sailor who parked at the harbour to take a rest; however, the sailor is still missing that little island.
Most students think they need to take many photos and the photos should have their face and pose to show they have been there. For me, I prefer to send a postcard to myself. I can write down my feeling or just a journal. The postmark and the date stamp also can prove that you have been there. Also, I feel that I am a flâneur when I depart from Taiwan. So I want to send the postcard which is named of the love and missing to Taiwan. I feel like I am a sailor who parked at the harbour to take a rest; however, the sailor is still missing that little island.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment