2010-12-09

Tatarstan An Unfamiliar Country

I admit that I prefer to know the small countries than big countries. So I seldom chat with American, I would pay more attention on minuscular kind of things. I have ever supposed one of my foreign pals is a Russian before she introduced Tatarstan to me. Anyway, she is not a Russian but a Tatarstan citizen. As long as I signed in Skype, she must chats with me for a while.
And last night she asked me an interesting question that I never thought. How do I think and look at people who don't speak fluently english? The moment I immediately answered to her that I would learn their native langauges to communicate with. But her question made me think forth and back after the conversation ending. I always think how to improve my English and try to speak out, and I really hope this winter break I would improve my English listening ability in New Zealand.
I cannot wait for tomorrow to get my passport. Even now I changed a lot, in my childhood I eagered to go abroad to America for Disneyland and Dinosaur Fossil Museum, also for Disneyland in Japan. So childish thought in my childhood. But what if one day I have a lover, I would like to go to Disneyland with my lover.
Besides New Zealand study tour, I hope that I could arrange the Germany summer study tour before I study the master. In addition, I prefer to have a winter study tour in Arab countries, Jordan, Egypt or Syria. Then I put Mongolia tour into my life plan, but I just like to stay there in summer time.

No comments:

Post a Comment