
Yesterday afternoon I got a letter from Vietnam, I was surprised the letter from Vietnam. Besides that, this time the letter was from the capital city in Vietnam, Hochiminh City. Last time my letter got lost on the way to Vietnam, it really sucks. However, my Viet friend gave me new address and it won't lose.

And I found that Viet is easy to get along with, I have 2 good Viet friends and they treat me wamrly and honest. Moreover, they regard me as their true friends, I am happy for that. Suddenly I think of one thing that why I cannot fell into love with romantic relationship easily. In Asia, the first country I want to make a bridge of friendship is Vietnam. I hope in my lifetime I could assist Taiwan in establishing diplomatic relations with Vietnam. I have persuaded many friends try to learn and understand the culture and thought of Viet. Perhaps one day my city could have a day to celebrate with the immigrants from different countries to Taiwan, who knows? We still need to improve many things, but I believe we can do it.

This is the first Christmas card I wrote this year to foreign friend, and I am looking forward to exchange different Christmas cards with my foreign pan pals this year.
No comments:
Post a Comment