In past 12 years, I only like to use the pen by Mitsubishi brand, also I like to use the 0.38 type. But I am very impressed with the colorful steel ball pen painting by some people. In addition, I have painted some postcard and it is difficult to color on the postcard by color pencils. Furthermore, I decide to go to the New Zealand to send a postcard every day to myself. So I should change the style to use the ball pen to paint quickly. And the first choice to change the brand of Pilot Coleto series. I have seen there are 15 kind of colors to choose, and just now I searched a lot information from our bloggers, some also recommend the Pentel Slicci, and I also found my favorite Mitsubishi recently also developed the similiar series as Jetstream. I think this Chirstmas day I would buy a lot of pens as the gifts to myself.


P.S. the above two pictures not belong to me, I just buy four colors to experience now.
And I think of that two years ago I have quickly painted an image to present my childhood by my blue pen. What if I have colorful pen at that time, I would color it. And I want to say that painting was made by my left hand, as for other words you can ignore them, it didn't matter. Also, you can click the picture to see the bigger size.
No comments:
Post a Comment