2010-12-15

Postcard travels

Besides the busy days, as long as I have free time, I would like to check more information related with New Zealand. And then I found that Hamilton City is 8837 km away from my city. It is not far than the distance between Holland (Hengelo is for 9504 km) to my city. But I don't know why the tour in New Zealand is not cheaper than Europe. I got a good news that my Viet pal finally got my letter, she was very happy to open the card and close the card many times in a day. I guess soon my Singapore pal would also receive my card with greeting.
Same, what if I stay in New Zealand, I think I would send a postcard to two foreign friends, so far I list: Linda (NL) and Chahrazed (Algeria), then I would send four postcards to Taiwaner pen pals. Whatever, I would send a postcard to myself every day, and perhaps I would send the postcard weekly to my Mom. I will find different topics to write and draw on postcards. The following photo is I searched from our people's blog's post card.

I also would like to give it a try for my postcard painting. I can't wait the day to stay in New Zealand now.

2 comments:

  1. Such cute postcards!! I feel honoured to be able to receive a postcard all the way from New Zealand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, my painting skills are not better than the picture I post...lol
    anyway, it's our people's habbit. To send a postcard to friends or family or just only their own when they travel abroad. I just think of you as the first friend list, keke

    ReplyDelete