The color depth of the picture is adding water. It's Asian old sketch paiting way. I am not very good at this kind of painting, just I have learned since I was a kid.
2010-12-19
The Monochrome Painting
Last week I taught my students how to use the brush pen with ink to paint the monochrome night view. Some students are lack of creative, therefore I would give some hints. For example, I will ask students what they would see at night. And one answer gets one star to accumulate the total starts for changing the gift.
The picture on the up-left is special. But the truth is that he didn't know how to draw the house originally, that's why at the begining he painted the sea with fish. Also I felt interesting when I saw the cat face to be the second moon of the bottom right. As for the building is a symbol of my city, this kid is good at imitating what I painted on the board.
The color depth of the picture is adding water. It's Asian old sketch paiting way. I am not very good at this kind of painting, just I have learned since I was a kid.
The color depth of the picture is adding water. It's Asian old sketch paiting way. I am not very good at this kind of painting, just I have learned since I was a kid.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment