
Basically our Mart is very creative and also has many attractive staff to exchange with credits you buy. But the figure toy has no attraction to me. Until Family Mart which is the second biggest mart brand in Taiwan sponsored the lego toys, I changed my mind. Lego can assemble by your hand. That's why I like it very much. I used to like to assemble many castles by lego. I want to collect it, therefore I didn't throw the credits away this time. It's my favorite toy. And the topic is 5 cities symbol. I don't know why my city is 85 skyscraper as symbol. It has no ancient history. I prefer to use The British Consulate at Takao as my city symbol, then it would be the most pretty views among the 5 cities. The second consideration is Kaohsiung Museum of History which was the Bureau Kaohsiung City Government since Japanese period. The last choise, Dragon-Tiger Pagoda is also better than 85 skyscraper. Therefore at the beginning I hope that I draw the Tainan's symbol, Anping Old Fort which was called the former Fort Zeelandia. It has the history with Dutch. I need to collect the 10 credits around 10 Euro to exchange with one. After collect all 5 cities, I also could consider to buy the small train with map.

The worst news and best news are also same, I drew the 85 skycraper. I don't know how to express my feeling, maybe my heart is bleeding. Yet at the same time I think I should love my city's symbol even it is modern building without any historical memory. Anyway, I just want to collect 2 cities or 3 cities, and then I would buy that train lego to assemble. I dislike the Taipei city's symbol.
No comments:
Post a Comment