2010-12-01
Head to the hometown of Sinbad
Sinbad the sailor is a famous story here, but I never thought that Sinbad was from Oman before I met Omani friends. Anyway, it is amazing to combine the general knowledges in real life. But Oman also made me sad, the letters I sent to there have been lost 2 times. This time I re-write the letter and the birthday card to my Omani friend, Jawaher. She told me that her name in Arabic means jewel. It is interesting to me, in the past, our people used to name after jewel but in chinois for girls name. However, this kind of thought was only in Taiwan.
I tried to write Arabic to greet her. Before I wrote in Arabic is typography form. I think the postmen see that would not lose my letter. (wry smile)
At last, I hope my letter would not lose in Oman again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
she will receive it.^^
ReplyDeletethanks^^
ReplyDelete