2010-12-21
Depart to Southern Poland
Because I have been for a long time to get the replying letter from Zuza, then I didn't advance the time of write the Christmas card for her. When I got her letter, I think I should write a card to her before I reply the whole letter. In this way, I didn't photograph the card I chose for her. Anyway, she wrote many times sorry for late letter to me, but all my head is to concern her study and how much she spent on the letter. I would like to recieve the little gift but not for expensive gift, in addition, I think it's hard to save money. I would feel sorry to spend friends' money.
Acutally I have considered to have second home out of Taiwan, and I consider some countries, such as Germany, the Netherlands, Thailand and Poland. Even Zuza didn't encourage me to visit the old city, Crakow in Poland, I still want to visit there because of recommendation by Taiwaner busisnessmen and the people who have been to there.
And then I have some ideas to inform her. I inform her how Taiwaner think Christmas day and the Lunar Asian New Year is same as the Western New Year for most Asian countries. Also I mention to the Taiwaner feeling difference between Lunar New Year and Western New Year. What if she replys me next turn faster, she would get the red envelop to enjoy the atmosphere of our Lunar Asian New Year, or I will go abroad and then the letter would delay for 1 month.
P.S. Today is 21th, and count from the Christmas day only 4 days, I will show the surprise I want to give my another Dutch pal, Anneke.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment