2010-01-13

Last night was the most cold day I ever been

Last night was very very cold. I saw the billboards for the temperature of Kaohsiung when I was on the way to back home.

It was 09:02 P.M. at that time, and I catched the picture for the temperature was in 14 degrees, this is unheard in my city... Of course I needed to take a picture to commemorate.



I have a friend, Joy who elective English teaching this semester. And she asked me how to plan a teaching program in English, then I think this course is interesting, I told her some games then also told her,"perhaps I should study this course", she asked me why, then I replied her,"because I can use more methods to teach my Mom speaking English, therefore I have a trilingual family", then all my classmates laughed...~"~

4 comments:

  1. 14 Degrees is still ok. But I can imagine it feels cold there. When I was in Taiwan, I thought 14 Degrees was sooo cold.
    But in Belgium it's much colder. At least the snow is melting yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ach so...so if I live in Germany, there are in 5 degrees like 10 degrees in Taipei or??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe I dunno.
    But it feels much colder than in Taiwan (at least to me).

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw~~~ok, I think I will prepare well products to keep warm

    ReplyDelete