But since I got the information that this drama took the photographic scenes from the Kaohsiung, then I want to see how they took the picture, and I can see our city's view. Thus I open the tv to watch this drama, and then I falled in love with this drama, because the content has touched my heart, therefore I got the emotional resonance.
The content of story is a boy who is rich but like a 7 years old simple and pure, he always be tack care by his 2 elder sisters, but he wanted to learn independence. Therefore he decided to leave KH city to China studying the university. His sisters are afraid that he was kidnapped by other bad people, then he used the fake name "Lin dalung", and he pretend to be poor to study in China. And then he met a girl who is also from KH city and born in a rich family, this girl because she is rich than other Chinese students and she is good at Judo, then nobody likes her but they cannot bully her in public.
Whatever, it is touched my heart, I also have this kind of experiences, I want to pretend the general person and let other people find real me not the things which were my family given me.
If the time could come to the last decade and I met this boy, there is no doubt that I will like him. But now I have changed a lot, and I also played the role like this boy to pretend general person, however it's no use to me. Therefore I would rather do something special.


This Sunday will be an end, and this story let me cry twice..=~=






No comments:
Post a Comment