2010-01-06

The future of transport

Not long ago there was a teacher referred to the German Environmental Protection, and I saw a cool E-Bike, I like the shapes of modern E-Bike.

Since then I have been thinking about whether to apply the experience of Germany in Taiwan.

I have a handsome style bicycle. But this is not an electric bike... Sometimes I am lazy to ride it to my college, because it will takes 23 minutes, in the other hand, my scooter just takes 14-15 minutes..

Today, I specifically searched the pictures for electric bikes.
And then I have an idea, if there is an electric bicycle can be combined with solar, wind, water and even step-on by feet to produce electricity and then storage.

In addition it can be folded easily incorporated, that's way people don't need to be fear of being stolen.

I very much hope that we can reduce the amount of air pollution in Taiwan.

This idea for me might be crazy, but my thoughts are always fanciful, ha=]

No comments:

Post a Comment