2010-01-30

Aw~ I want a cat to play with me

Actually I am a lazy person, then I just like playing with animals, but I don't like taking care of them at all...

Since I knew that cats are easy to keep than dogs, then I like cats much more thank dogs. In addition I have seen the vedio for Westerner training his cat to use the closestool, in this way cats don't need to use the cat litter. There would not has foul smell.

And today I saw a Taiwanese's blog, they keep a lot of animals in their home, 10 cats, and I am not sure how many dogs they have. Their cats photos are really cute, and then I knew a new breed of cats, which is Maine Coon. Oh I like their tail, and their characters are different from other cats, for example, they are good at using their forepalm to pick up stuff, therefore they will open the closets, water faucets, even flushing the toilet.

Maine Coon can go out such like a dog, and they don't afraid of dogs, because they are bigger cats. =)

Their boy baby cat, I want to hug this cat...

This is their baby girl cat.

Oh so cute>~<
This baby boy cat was interesting the fish in the fish tank, then he observed them first..

And then their keeper found that he used his tail in the water, at first they just thought his tail has no intention of falling into the water, but they finally found that he was fishing by his tail. And then fish will swim up. 0.o

Until fishes was swimming up, he made faces to scare fishes...


Haha, I knew a new breed of cats today, and it's amazing that cat do make faces, it's really interesting. No wonder there are more and more girls keeping the cat in Taiwan, most of us call pets as children...

2 comments:

  1. i would like to have a abbesian or a bengal cat :D
    because they look really cool. And bengal cats like water.
    but those cats are sooo expensive XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew bengal, but I don't know what is abbesian cat...yeah I knew bengal is expensive to buy...and my mom likes the cat breed like yours.. I am fear of bengal's spot..

    ReplyDelete