And she had spent two days thinking about the name of blog, then she asked me why I named it.
I think this blog name is easy to remeber, because "ichbintaiwan" is "I am Taiwan" in German, and I also think it's too long to cald Taiwaner or Taiwanese, then I just type Taiwan, you can easily to know that I come from Taiwan, haha...I do love Taiwan, even though I always say "Germany is my hometown" to my classmates, but it's just kidding, my classmates like to say like this kind of sentences. Take for another example, "Japan is my home"...
and the name by 安藤高, it is like the Japanese name, but actually it's not a Japanese name. Japan people don't like foreigners to name Japanese name. 高 pronunciate in Japanese is "たか(taka)", and it is "gao" in Mandarin. 安藤(ando) is a Japanese surname, but it has a special meaning when you aprart it. I live in Takao(高雄), then I hope my city will peace (安) forever.
I will show the 2 logos which are designed as picture, but you will find the word "高" in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment