2010-01-07

I sent the letter just now=]

Recently I knew a Singapore girl, her name is Siyi, and then we chated a lot. Even though she is younger than me 5 years old, I think she is mature in some concepts.

Of course I am really happy that she do love Taiwan, in addition she has a big exam for "High School Entrance Examination", then I reminded that we have a specialty "train ticket", and the 2 station names like "永保安康", it mean you will healthy and peaceful forever, and it also have 2 station names like "追分成功", it mean you can catch the scores suceessful, therefore you will get good grades. I suppose it would probably be interesting souvenir.

And then I decided to send the ticket for wishing her have good grades. I also drawed some illustration on the envelope, and I catched the pictures.

I hope Taiwan and Singapore can be good friends forever. 私達はずっと友達だよ!

No comments:

Post a Comment