2010-02-28

Fireworks Show of light festival in KH city

There are three largest fireworks show a year in my city, the festival of light in February, eternity ceremony in November and the New Year's eve party.
In this festival, each city will have their own different cultural characteristics, such as "Tainan Yanshui Fireworks Display" and "Taipei Pinghsi Sky Lanterns", I think Taipei's sky lantern is similar the meaning as Thai sky lantern. And my city focus on creative and fireworks show.

I like the changes of my city, maybe so far it is not very perfect, but I believe that we can keep improving every year. I remebered that I have told to a Belgium's friend that I want to do something special for my city tour. And she didn't know what will I do, I think I have found the appropriate word to describe the thing what I want to do. I want to do a "City Passport" its name "The travel of the time and light".

And now I will show the photos that I photographed last night, and the last three vedio recorded the whole firework show, I hope my city will be more and more foreigners to come together in this festival.






















No comments:

Post a Comment