2010-02-28

Hand Lantern Of Tiger

Every year I look forward to most is the queue for hand lantern.

There are 12 constellations each month in West, and there are a 12-year cycle for 12 Zodiac from Ancient China, but fewer people know about it is from India, there are 36 Zodiac originally.

Back to the original topic, in order to get the tiger lantern, I spent my three hours to line up. This is simply the test of my patience. But as long as I thought of tiger lantern, then I had to persist.

Finally I got 2 lanterns, this year changed the hand lantern, there is only my city can get head lantern to wear on your head, in addition, I like the LED light can have different colors.



Evey city has its feature in hand lantern, and the following is from Taipei city.


The last one is Yia-yi city's lantern, oh my! I want to get one, I have heard it can play.

1 comment: