A few days ago I recieved the messages from Itaty girl on interpals, she wrote very long message to me, and the contnet I can feel how much she loves Taiwan, anyway I was touched by her, because Taiwan is unpopular in Europe, perhaps only the French know Taiwan better them.
Because she told me that she cannot leave a message on my wall, then I modified the setting, I must admit I did a very stupid thing by it, because I saw a Chinese message soon, and he did the same thing saying, for example, we cannot allow you change the country name, you cannot be independent, or you do it, you will face fight, and then tell me that they don't want to fight, they like peace. I have already told him that I don't care about their country will take to Taiwan away, if they do it, we can rebuild soon, but he cannot convince me that I am a Chinese, I have told him that I never be a Chinese, even my country be taken, I would rather to immigrate and I can wait for the time to go back.
And then I also discussed with this Italy girl about Taiwan and China problem, she also worried about the future for us in Taiwan. What we want is not much, such a concern is enough, even I can understand how Chinese feel, I still think they are too selfish, they did bad life, and then they hope to add more poor people as them. And they only want to get our people's money but don't like us. If so, it had better young people not to repay good for Taiwan Bankruptcy. And then we all lose-lose. You cannot get what you want, no matter how we just haven't enough to eat, and you will starve to death again on climate.
There are more and more Chinese would like to immigrate and don't want to go back to China, and they think that our Taiwanese immigrate same as them, the different thing is we want to be back one day, only our fear of political chaos. If we can be unity now, and I don't need to be a displaced person.
Actually I don't love reading as a Nerd, when I was reading more and more books, it mean I am angry with policy for Taiwan at the same time, I cannot do any useful favor to Taiwan, that's why I need to study more informations.
No comments:
Post a Comment