2010-02-13

The last day of lunar calender

Today is the last day in lunar calendar, and there Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam and China will celebrate this festival.

Maybe this is the very meaningful festival for Chinese, but we have no enthusiasm as the Chinese or Vietnamese to celebrate this festival, I think our children like it very much, because we can get the red envelope with lucky money in it. Our children are reality, haha~ And I think perhaps we will don't like lunar new year in the future, because we will have more and more unemployment rate, they will feel sad that they need to give lucky money to next generations.

To me, I don't like this festival, because at the past even I could get red envelopes, I still need to return to my mom, she thought this is an exchange from the red envelopes, she paid to other relatives' children, then other relatives gave me, therefore it is her money, I must return to her, all I can get is my mom's red envelope. Well, another bad thing is I need to go back my dad's home, I don't like the food from my grandma. I may be a picky eater. I cannot say their food is bad, but this is not suitale my taste. When my mother's Mama was still alive, I would be looking forward to this evening can go back to see her. However, since she left, I have no festive atmosphere for four years.

This is so weird that many Westerns told me happy Chinese new year, even though they told me happy lunar new year, I still have no special feeing in this festival, but they seem to be more exciting in this festival.

Well, because I am scared my grandmother's food at night to eat, it is so called "family reunion dinner", then I went to buy big lunch to eat before I ate dinner 2 hours.



I miss Italian style food so much, there are seafood noodle with cream baked, corn with mushroom soup and roasted mashed potatoes.

And the best in tonight is my mother allowed to me to receive the lucky money in real, she would not make me return to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment