2010-02-15

Worshiping Buddhist and ancestor

Today I got up early, and my parents and I went to temple worshiping Buddhist and my grandpa. Grandpa gave me the feeling very far away, my only impression is that he died when I was about 4 years old, and then he was not wearing a hat inside the coffin. The remaining memory is my mother talk about what my grandpa did to me. He gave me the impression is very good, at least he was a resposible man, in addition he was very concerned about the current events and politics then. Of course he was arrested and locked up by the KMT party, because he liked to discuss politics openly in a park. At that time, Taiwan was a dictatorship without freedom and democracy. I think perhaps I have inherited the genes of my ancestors, so I am particularly sensitive to politics and the economy. If there are two options let me choose, love or country, no doubt I would choose the country unwilling to get married.

This is the positive of the temple.



The Buddhist in the temple.

And today is very hot, in my way home I decided to buy a iced green tea with milk frother, this drinking way is invented by the Taiwaner, however, as you know, we really like to eat delicious food and drink tea, coffee, bear and wine.

And then I saw a cute dog, I catched the picture by it, haha

This is what I bought, the iced green tea with milk frother.

No comments:

Post a Comment