2010-02-15

Lunar New Year's Carnival Market

I went out in afternoon, and my home is near Cultural Center, then I rode my scooter to go there, I also can take the opportunity to buy dinner home. And then I saw the crowded market.

I saw many children is inside a transparent ball rolling and moving.

Next I saw many people whatever children or adults are playing the basketball machine. This is very popular in Taiwan.

This is Taiko machine to play.



There is budding vendor.

It will have singers there later.

Happy New Year is writing in Chinese.

Well, my favorite childrenhood memory of Lamune(ラムネ). And now there is unpopular to see it, most of Taiwanese only remember the Japanese improved Lamune, but they don't know it is invented by Dutch sailor, I knew it from one time I watched the old HongKong drama, they called it "Dutch Water".

This is the bamboo gun, it made by bamboo and elastic, the rubber band is used being bullet fired. Followed pictures will show more clearly to see.



That is handmade doll and staff, there are popular for Taiwanese girls to do in leisure time.

The dough figurine, a traditional Chinese handicraft, is very popular with children. And now the most Chinese essence are in Taiwan. Maybe it's also why their Chinese told me that they got mad about their losing face, but they could not think that who speak Chinese, then he must be a China people. They should review the cultural revolution in 1966, it let their cultural even lose than Korean and Japan.

And this is the dinner for my dad and I tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment