2010-07-10

Sa wad dee ka Thailand!

So far I finished all the letter I need to write. Especially I found that Thai pal spent a lot of money to send me that letter. Even though she told me that she didn't know how to find a topic to write to me. I still feel this is a big letter to me. Our old people always tell us that we cannot ask others for expensive things or gifts, but you can give others more better things or do your best. I will have much more free time in August than in July, maybe I will do something special to her. This month I decided to return her our post card and a packet of cookie. If next semester I meet my German classmate, I will tell her how I feel now. It is so sweet to meet Thai, no wonder she travels to Thailand every year.

The first photo is the letter from Thailand, and the second photo is the letter I wrote to her.

And now I also remind of the conversation in German class.
A: This summer I will go to Thailand again.
B: Oh really? But why?
Me: Well, how much will you cost for this tour? I have heard that Thailand is cheap to travel and you will be addicted in there.
A: Yep, it's ture. You should go there and there has many cheap seafood, also I like to eat Thai food. It's worth to visit for you.
B: Then I recommend you two cannot miss Cambodia.
A and Me: Why???
B: You will be very memorable.
Me: Hmmm...for what?
B: When you arrive in Cambodia must parachute jump then on land.
A: It's too thrilling.
Me: Ehrr.. I think it's too exciting, I don't want to lose my life in Cambodia. I still want to live longer.
B: But don't you think it is really wonderful experience?
A and Me: Perhaps you did....

No comments:

Post a Comment