2010-07-24

Kaohsiung City Zoo [I]

If you want to go to my city zoo, then you can take this zoo bus to arrive the city zoo. Before that I have introduced it and I think it is really cute.
I went to the zoo with my pupil and my Mom by car at the 1:30 in the afternoon. Ready? Set, go!
You can think it is a landmark of zoo or the bus stop. But its shape is a banana and you can see a graphic of money. Now I was in a hillside. Actually this hill has many monkeys.
This is the entrance, I think the translation name is not very good to use. But the photo I can accept like that.
The place to sell the tickets you can see the Formosa sika deer and Formosa black bear.

The ablove are the tickets.
Later we saw the apes.
Musk Pigs
Vicuna
Our sika deer
In the middle you will find it.
dromedary

Hippo
Antelope
babary sheep
the sign of babary sheep

The close-up of tortoise.
Those are kangaroo swamp.
Pelican, our people call it big mouth bird.
[To be continued]

No comments:

Post a Comment