2010-07-23
National Geo for Kids
Finally my campus' library is allowed to borrow the overdue magazines, but just for one day. I feel it is easy to read for me, I don't want to challenge the version for adult. I am afraid that I might feel very frustrated when I read the dense words and many proper noun. In addition, the pictures of kids version are really cute.


I went to printer and printed some chapters that I wanted to read, the above photos just I took a photo by my cell phone. Since I think the black and white photos look not very good. I really like the harp seal, it looks so cute, perhaps now it is the number one of cute animals in my heart. I admit that I am very fickle. And tomorrow I need to take my pupil to city zoo, I cannot wait for that moment. I hope tomorrow is a cloudy day, no hot sun and no rain. Then it would be perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment