2010-07-12

Our Books Of Primary School

Last night Katreeya, who comes from Belgium chatted with me about that guy and asked me what I taught him chinees. I answered that is the old version textbooks I used in my primary school, and this version is out of print. You only can buy in the only bookstore where is also in my city.
Follow by you can see the first photo is the cover of books. The textbooks and the workbooks.

Then you can see the photo which is the contents.

Speaingk frankly, this time I have made a decision that I could not do charity forever. He still can ask me the questions, if he asked me to teach, I must reply that I am busy, unless he pays the tuition to me. I think I am not snobbish, at least my minimum hourly wage is 6.19 euros off, and the highest hourly wage is about 27.22 euros (Today's exchange rate, 1 Euro: 40.41 NTD)

No comments:

Post a Comment